• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • What is your Steam profile link? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199129189606/   How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM? on lucid i have about 16 hours   What is your Discord username? ahmoozy_   How old are you? 16   What is the name of your character? Mike Robert   How old is the character you are applying with? 24 years old (DOB: 03/03/2000)   What is the phone number of the character you are applying with? 3927965354   What is the background of your character? My name is Mike Robert. I moved into Lucid City for a better life and to gain opportunities like this, I grew up in a middle class life. I went to an average school, and always impressed my parents with my grades. That was all until we moved to Lucid City at 16 years old. My parents went into debt and couldn't afford my education. I've always had a passion for aviation but knowing this, made me feel like my dreams are crushed. now I am living off of part time jobs, struggling to make ends meet.   What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations? none   Why do you want to be a pilot? All my life, I have had a passion for aviation, I have always loved aviation and seeing this life changing opportunity, I can't believe how blessed i am.   What makes you different from other individuals that are applying? My passion for aviation is definitely above than what you encounter everyday, and my knowledge about aviation exceeds average.   What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting? I've been playing microsoft flight simulator for 2+ years and well aware with the functions on a plane.   How active can you be a week? I can dedicate 20+ hours every week   Any additional questions? no
    • hey i had to move redownload GTA and FiveM files onto a new drive and does it save my account if i load it back up??  
    • REFUND DENIED - This is being denied due to no response in time.  
    • REFUND DENIED - This is being denied due to no response in the 2 day time.
  • Topics