Wallace Thwacker's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ti76561198178271038ts/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

tap_tap

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Wallace Thwacker

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Wallace is a simple guy who has always held a love for aviation. He started off in a small town always watching planes fly over his house and wanted to become a pilot one day. Currently he holds a 9-5 at a local gunstore awaiting his time in the air.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Used to work at White Widow and now currently work at gunstore 200.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I wish to become a pilot as I have always loved aviation. In head I am in the military in a flying mechanic position. Any time I have a chance to be able to interact with people and planes I will take it. I believe I work irregular hours compared to most which means I can fill in vacancies when no other pilots may be in city. I also have wanted to become a pilot here since I talked to one of the pilots about 2 months ago who really got me interested. I believe this is the perfect job for me and I would love to be a contributing member of the team.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I believe what makes me different than other individuals is my passion for aviation as well as in head experience. I love talking to people and I love flying aircraft and so this job is the perfect opportunity for me.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

As said before I have real in head experience in aircraft however in city I have not been lucky enough to experience it. I have always just been a passenger in city but I would love to get behind the controls. As for in head experience I have 5 years of aircraft maintenance 3 of which has been flying with the plane wherever we go.

How active can you be a week?

I aim for 5-10 hours a week however I believe this is something I will really enjoy and would love to join

Any additional questions?

I have no additional questions, thank you for considering my application and I sincerely hope to see y'all soon!