Zee Smith's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199483900203/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

438 hours on fivem

What is your Discord username?

soka.roza23

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Zee Smith

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Zee Smith, 24, grew up in a bustling urban neighborhood, constantly immersed in the vibrant hum of city life. From an early age, he was captivated by the city's infrastructure, especially the electrical systems that illuminated the streets and the sanitation processes that kept the environment clean. Raised by blue-collar parents, Zee was taught the importance of hard work and community service, values that have shaped his career and personal ethos.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Zee Smith has worked in both the electrical and sanitation fields. As an electrician, he was responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical systems in various settings, including residential, commercial, and industrial environments. His keen attention to detail and problem-solving skills made him a reliable professional in this role.

In the sanitation field, Zee took on tasks related to waste management and environmental services. He maintained sanitation equipment, participated in community clean-up projects, and worked on improving recycling and waste reduction initiatives. His experience in these areas has given him a comprehensive understanding of the essential services that keep a city running smoothly.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

Becoming a pilot has always been my dream, born from a deep fascination with flight and the mechanics of aviation. My experience as an electrician and in sanitation has equipped me with a solid foundation in understanding complex systems, attention to detail, and problem-solving—all essential skills for a pilot. The idea of flying captivates me because it combines technical challenges with the thrill of exploration. Navigating through the skies, managing the intricate systems of an aircraft, and ensuring the safety and comfort of passengers are all aspects of piloting that I find incredibly exciting. This career would allow me to blend my love for technology with a passion for travel and adventure, opening up new horizons and experiences.

Moreover, the discipline and precision required in aviation resonate with my professional background. I am drawn to the responsibility and meticulous nature of piloting, where every decision is crucial to the successful operation of a flight. Ultimately, I aspire to be a pilot to merge my technical expertise with my adventurous spirit, contributing to the field of aviation while realizing my lifelong dream of soaring through the skies.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

What distinguishes me from other applicants is my unique blend of skills and experiences in both electrical work and sanitation. This diverse background has given me a thorough understanding of complex systems, meticulous attention to detail, and excellent problem-solving abilities—key attributes for a successful career in aviation. My hands-on experience with intricate electrical systems and maintaining essential sanitation processes has honed my ability to work under pressure, prioritize safety, and manage critical tasks effectively.

In addition, my commitment to community service and sustainability initiatives underscores my dedication to enhancing the environments where I work. This sense of responsibility, combined with a proactive approach to learning and mastering new skills, makes me a well-rounded candidate ready to tackle the challenges of piloting. My passion for aviation, paired with my technical expertise and disciplined work ethic, ensures that I bring a unique perspective and a solid foundation to the field, setting me apart from other applicants.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

Although my direct experience in flight and piloting is limited, my passion for aviation has been a driving force in my pursuit of relevant knowledge and skills. Despite lacking formal training or hands-on experience in piloting aircraft, I have actively immersed myself in the field through various means.

I've engaged in flight simulations, attended aviation seminars, and dedicated extensive time to self-study on aviation principles, aircraft systems, and flight regulations. Additionally, I've sought out opportunities to interact with experienced pilots, eagerly seeking their insights and advice to deepen my understanding of the profession.

While my experience may be constrained, my enthusiasm for aviation, combined with my solid background in technical fields like electrical work and sanitation, positions me to swiftly grasp the fundamentals of piloting and excel in any training program or opportunity that arises.

How active can you be a week?

everyday

Any additional questions?

Not at the moment! thank you for your time!