Black Mamba's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198882635566/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

chief_obscure

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Black Mamba

How old is the character you are applying with?

37 years

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Born in the Grove Street, Los Santos and used to do deliveries and lucid meals for living . later started a car dealership business with my brother called fortune autos and we ran the company for about 4 months but my interest towards customizing cars made me apply at beeker's and now I am manager over there .

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

366 gas station manager , fortune autos executive manager , currently working at beaker's as manager

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I want to become a pilot because you've always been captivated by the magic of flight, feeling a profound sense of freedom and wonder whenever you gaze at the skies. The idea of navigating through the clouds, exploring new horizons, and having the ability to soar above earthly constraints fills you with an indescribable thrill. You're drawn to the challenge of mastering complex machinery and the responsibility that comes with ensuring the safety of passengers or cargo. Becoming a pilot isn't just about a career choice for me, it's about fulfilling a lifelong dream, embodying the spirit of adventure, and embracing the boundless possibilities that the open skies offer.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

What makes me apart from other aspiring pilots is my unwavering dedication, coupled with a unique blend of skills and experiences. Unlike many, you possess a natural aptitude for spatial awareness and quick decision-making, honed through years of involvement in activities like competitive sports or intricate problem-solving endeavors. My exceptional communication skills, cultivated through diverse interactions with people from various backgrounds, enable you to effectively convey complex information and maintain calm under pressure, a trait invaluable in the cockpit. Moreover, My relentless pursuit of excellence is evident in your academic achievements and ongoing commitment to continuous learning, distinguishing me as someone who not only meets the requirements but exceeds expectations in the pursuit of becoming a proficient and responsible aviator.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I have lot of hours of experience flying in GTA online for the Cayo Perico heist and also flying the helicopter from the kosataka for the heist set up

How active can you be a week?

18 hours

Any additional questions?

none