Stew's Lucid Airline Application

Stew Lue

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/stewlue/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

stewlue#1676

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Stew

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

362-907-5405

What is the background of your character?

Stew came to the city of Lucid looking to make an honest living. He has never been into committing crimes to make his money. He witnessed a crime back on the East Coast and was moved into witness protection as the mafia was after him for pointing out a suspect in a murder trial. Stew is an avid plane watcher and used to work at the airport as a few different roles. 1 being at the ticket counter, one being as a skycap(basically bringing passengers to and from the plane who may or may not be in a wheel chair) and also was training to get his pilots license before he was moved into WP. Now settled into Lucid and tired of delivering food and alcohol, He is ready to join Lucid airways to embark on his next journey at a new life

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Stew used to work for an airline on the east coast as a skycap for 10 years(basically bringing passengers to and from the plane who may or may not be in a wheel chair) and ticket counter manager. Also was in the process of getting pilots license and has over 1000 hours on flight simulators.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

Being a pilot is something I always wanted to do. I purchased a flight simulator for my home so I could put in excessive hours while I was not at Flight School. Being a pilot requires skills that not everyone has or could have. You have to be fearless on takeoffs and landings and that is what I am. FEARLESS! I would bring nothing but professionalism to Lucid Airlines. Knowing that X amount of passengers lives are in my hands, makes me want to be a pilot all the more because I have always just wanted to help people, and what a better way than flying them across the world in an airplane for the great city of Lucid.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I think what makes me different than other applicants is that I have experience in the aviation industry. Working at the airport for 10 years was amazing just for the fact of being able to plane watch while at work. I also did baggage and front counter work such as checking in guests, loading planes with luggage and unloading. Directing planes to gates was also a job I enjoyed doing. So other than not being able to actually fly an aircraft, airplanes have been a big part of my life and I would be a great asset to the team. Hoping to hear "Welcome Aboard to Lucid Airlines:

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I am an Avid flight simulator user. I have a simulator in my home. I also used to work at the airport, though I didn't fly when I worked there, I was actively seeking employment as a pilot putting in many hours on simulators.

How active can you be a week?

40+ hours a week

Any additional questions?

Curiuos what kind of aircraft will be used. Private jets, Jumbo airbus? Cessna? I am capable of flying all aircraft safely and sufficently.
Thank you for your time

-Stew