Ronnie's Lucid Airline Application

Hamelot99

What is your Steam profile link?

Steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199241730843/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

Lucid 350+ FiveM 1000+

What is your Discord username?

Hamelot#3362

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Ronnie

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

(377)433-3111

What is the background of your character?

Ronnie was born and raised in South Broward which is located in Miami, Florida. Growing up, Ronnie had it rough his mother was poor and his father left when he was young. She was forced to take care of him and his two siblings, which was a difficult task for her. As his family was always in debt and late on rent, Ronnie realized that he needed to start providing for his family. So, by the time he was 16, he was selling drugs and involved heavily in gang activity. This lifestyle let him help put food on the table for him and his family, but it could not last forever. At age 18, Ronnie was driving to his mother's house (where he was staying) very late at night, at around 3 in the morning. This wasn't unusual for him, but what followed up was. As he pulled into the driveway and began to walk towards the front door of his house, an all-black minivan pulled around the corner of his road. The minivan slowed down right in front of Ronnie’s home, and the back doors flew open. Before he had any time to reach for the weapon he kept tucked in his jeans, he saw 3 men in ski masks jump out of the back of the vehicle armed with fully automatic firearms. His only option was to find cover. He ran to the side of his house and went straight for the big wooden gate that opened to his backyard. But before he had time to open the gate, they were already firing. Ronnie was hit 7 times in the back before stumbling behind cover. The masked men emptied their clips into the walls and windows of the home, then hurried back into the van and sped off. Ronnie survived, however, this was the last straw for his mom. She told him gang members will not be allowed in her home and told him to leave. Ronnie packed up his things and took a one-way flight to Los Santos, looking for a new start.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Previously was doing a lot of delivery jobs in lucid.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I would love to be a pilot to give a different kind of RP in lucid and new faces to meet and get back into the air.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I think I have a fun personality RP wise with flying and I think my skill with flying makes it easy for customers to be comfortable with flying through lucid airlines.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I was a head pilot in another city for the LSPD doing both helicopter flights chases through city etc as well as doing helicopter rides for parachutes and occasional RP scenarios for airplane rides.

How active can you be a week?

12+ hours each day

Any additional questions?

None at the moment just wanna get in the air and work my way up through the ranks.