Gupta Singh's Lucid Airline Application

mazz18292

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049317704/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

mazzo5#2122

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Gupta Singh

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

My Character is "Gupta Singh” a Middle Aged ex British Army Pilot with 3 tours of Afghanistan flying cargo and supply planes. With Experience of piloting anything that takes to the air. After a recent divorce from his wife following her infidelity while he was away fighting for his country he decided to leave the UK and fly to Lucid City to start a new life away from his Army background and to live a peaceful life. He will be looking to start and maintain an honest lifestyle with employment ideally in flying however he will settle for work anywhere while he gets settled in to his new life. He enjoys things that move fast so will hopefully purchase an array of fast cars and hopefully his own plane at some point. His Dream is to start his own flight charter company and provide an affordable flight service to the people of Lucid City. However with the little savings he brought with him that dream is a long way off. Gupta is all about trying to help people and will go out of his way to help anyone in need.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Guptas only job since arriving in Lucid City has been his legitimate Free lance work this has included various delivery Jobs for numerous establishments in Lucid city as well as supplying restaurants with fresh produce. He has also now taken a key interest in fishing which he hopes he can sell his catch of the day to willing customers.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I want to become a pilot because i love all things to do with Flying. I have always been struck by aviation since a young age, flying a plane gives a sense of freedom that i dont think can be matched by any other experience in my opinion

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I have been down to the airport during the hours i am normally in lucid city and there isn't always a pilot on duty so i believe i would fit nicely into a gap that already exists. I have also spoken to Bobby the Pilot to see what it takes to become a pilot for lucid city airlines. I am willing to carry on coming down to the airport and give up my time to learn and pick things up ahead of any application outcome. You will see below my experience of being a private pilot, this knowledge will allow me to bring an extra amount of realism to Gupta's RP and i think this will increase the immersion for citizens of lucid city.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

In my head i currently hold my PPL license and i try to fly as much as i can in my spare time, to keep increasing my flight hours and hopefully will be able to reach my dream of becoming a commercial pilot. I have countless hours inside of Flight Sims as well as other training.

How active can you be a week?

20+

Any additional questions?

Is there any progression inside the airline if employed?