Samul Hewitt's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199174356700/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

on lucid i currently have 100 hours plus

What is your Discord username?

samuel_hewitt#1095

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Samul Hewitt

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

White British, from London, moved to lucid city when i was 15 with family.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Haven't had any previous jobs other than lucid eats.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I am highly organized, professional and analytical person who has the right qualities, attributes and temperament to become a competent pilot with your airline. I fully understand and acknowledge that, with the role of a pilot, comes a huge amount of responsibility, and the experiences I have gained in life so far, coupled with my strong work ethics and dedication, make me the perfect candidate for this position. I want to become a pilot with your airline because, having researched your history and your future plans, you are clearly an airline who has a strong reputation amongst your passengers and I feel I would be supported in the role to enable me to carry out my duties to the high standards required.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I have a knack for languages. As a matter of fact, I know English, Spanish and Italian. Given the fact that the job would require an employee to travel and interact with foreign clients (European and South American); my ability will give me an edge to understand the needs of the client and deliver the service as desired.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

My father is a pilot so i have seen him first hand flying and how to deal with certain situations. I also used to fly helicopters in other cities for private hire, sight seeing etc

How active can you be a week?

Every day

Any additional questions?

N/A