Children don't belong in GTA RP at all

Kuretz

The only "folks" i've been robbed by so far have been actual fetuses who point guns and just repeat "give me your money" 17 times. They have no nuance, they don't RP, they just walk around and point guns. 

Children do NOT belong in GTA RP. There's a good ass reason that 90% of other RP servers are 18+. It's because children are stupid. That's fine, they can be stupid, they're kids, but they also don't belong in GTA RP, because of that exact reason. They don't know the point of the gamemode, and they genuinely ruin the game.

I won't be playing on Lucid any more because of this. Gave it a chance, but it just doesn't really *work* with people like that saturating the server. I haven't had a single good RP interaction in 2 days. I mentioned this exact thing in the Discord and was kicked pretty promptly by an "admin" or something or other, so that's cool as well. Anyone viewing this post, I would recommend reflecting on your experiences so far in the server, cause I guarantee i'm not the only one who has had the worst RP experience yet on this particular server. It's truly abyssmal, and it isn't anything to do with the server itself, the playerbase is just straight stupid.

If you like the server, have fun I guess, but if you're like me and have played RP gamemodes for a long time, you absolutely do not want to keep playing on this server. I expect this post to be either removed for criticizing the server (as most admins do, lets be real), or to get scathed out by the ardent defenders of the server who may or may not have a monetary reason to shill for it. Be adults about it. Or, maybe don't, considering the circumstances.

This is why servers whitelist.

I'm sorry, but who are you? 

This is why servers whitelist.

You do realize the server is going whitelist pretty soon right? It's not a secret, people who defend this server don't have any monetary goals, because Pepega doesn't need our support. The reason we stay is because we have seen the underbelly, the raw truth, the good RP. 

Anytime you log onto the server, YOU, make the server relationships. That could be your mouth, your actions, your dynamics. Yesterday, I had a conversation with two opposing gangs. None of them said to me they wanted to kill me, but I made my presence known, I wasn't mean/aggressive like most, I was calm and collected.

They listened, and hashed it out. Sort of. But nothing came to me, nor did it come to them the thought of harming/robbing me. 

You need to retrospect your actions, what are you doing that lays the map of your destruction? Are you mouthing people off? Are you going to places that can cause strife? Maybe ask for protection? Go wander over to Bennys, or something and find some people who can guarantee your safety. Find other means to make money, like working for stores and businesses. 

The server is yours to own, and it is your own actions that lay the foundation of your success.  

I think whitelist could solve a lot of these problems. However, I agree. Most of the bad RP I've seen from this server is from younger sounding children. I believe that kids can be mature, but they have to prove it first.

This is a bad take in my opinion. We likely will have some type of age requirement moving into whitelist, but that does not go to say that "kids don't belong in RP". We have an inclusive community here and as long as serious, quality rp is offered by our player-base then I do not believe age matters nor needs to be made a focus here. Immaturity can play a part in some of the younger crowd, but if they are unfit to RP here they are promptly removed. Your experiences do not speak for everyone else's here, and I would actually vouch toward quite a few of our younger members of our community setting very high standards when it comes to their ability to roleplay. I'm sorry that you've had a few bad experiences, but there's a chance of that happening anywhere. Hope to see you around if you do decide to stay. 

Have a great day!