Modify the Rules to permit a staffed Underground Hospital

zaxx386

I have a suggestion regarding rules and medical services.

At the moment EMS is struggling in Lucid. Large gaps of time there are no EMS working. Part of this is just due to difficulties in staffing, part is due to people getting bored working EMS all alone, part of it is the repetitive nature of EMS RP burns people out.

Recently the emergency call out system was modified to permit State Troopers to get calls when someone is injured. This should help but I suggest more can be done.

We should modify the rules to permit an underground hospital to be operated and staffed similar to a business (though one that is illegal as they are not licensed doctors so it would need a cover story and for it's services to be unspoken near Johnny law).

An underground hospital would still require no criminal record for workers, have strict government rules (to protect the sanctity of the healing process in the city) but it would permit more RP and entertaining for the patients and workers.

EMS in Lucid is the same thing over and over and over. Drive fast (legit many need to learn the laws for driving an ambulance, cripes), find patient, drive fast, apply band-aid, invoice, and repeat over and over and over again. 

In order to make a change like this possible, I suggest the rules be modified to permit medical services to be offered from a secret underground hospital facility. This was done (unstaffed) for a period of time in 1.0 (granny's) and with improvements we should permit it returning in 2.0.