Father Ross's Lucid Airline Application

ChippyTits

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198131899843/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

1851 FiveM hours

What is your Discord username?

Ross!#2999

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Father Ross

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Father Ross is a vicar, spent years of training and spent years as a vicar in another city. Upon having issues with a nasty gang in his parish he decided to move to a new area and start afresh after they constantly shook him down for the collection money his church made. He turned to faith after a broken marriage he ended up at the bottom of a barrel of whisky, wondering what the point in life was. Just as he was about to give up he found the crappy red bible in a hotel room and started reading. Fully devoting his life to doing gods work. Since moving cities to start a new life he has bounced around, doing odd jobs. Reading peoples last rights as they lay dying on the streets, Blessing people who have been on the wrong side of the law.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

No current jobs, except lucid eats driver and general good man :D

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I want to see the city from new heights. To experience new things, and ultimately give back to the community by helping those who need to get places. I want to be closer to god and what better way is there than to fly at 10000ft high in the air. Plus if the plane goes down, I can bless everyone before they die :D

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I am a professional man who doesn't let people down! I am not a kid that will just turf the plane into a building, I WILL get the passengers/cargo where they need to be!

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

NHS and police Pilot in another city

How active can you be a week?

10+

Any additional questions?

No :)