Michael Johnson's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199516211875/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

4 Days, 11hrs (Lucid City) --- 70 Hours (Five M Servers)

What is your Discord username?

Remington#2914

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Michael Johnson

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

I Normally work at postal 402 7/11 and I hire people, do delivery's and pay people out. I also do sanitation with friends and do prospecting and other things to get my reputation up.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I used to work at Lucid Motors as a mechanic for 2 weeks but left to try get into other things. At the moment I work at postal 402 7/11.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I want to become a pilot because I love planes and for me this would be a great job considering I know a lot about them.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I'm different to other people applying for this job because I'm passionate about planes unlike other people doing it for the money. I'm also very helpful so if anyone needs help with something, I will gladly help them with whatever they need and I have a lot of free-time which means I can work a lot more than other people who might just do a few hours a week.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I'm literally a pro at Microsoft Flight Simulator with over 100 Hours on the game and I will be able to perform butter landings and will 100 percent not crash.

How active can you be a week?

I could probably do like 3 hours a day maybe more.

Any additional questions?

Someone told me you have to be 18+ to apply but it doesn't state that anywhere. Even if its the case, please still consider hiring me because I think I'm capable to do what an adult can do.