Ezz Kandeel's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ba7bk/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

bigwezza.

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Ezz Kandeel

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

My name is Ezz Kandeel. I was a doctor in my old city. I fought poverty to get to that place. I worked in different fields; my first job was as a garbage man. When I first signed my contract with the hospital I worked in before, I was happy and excited, and I was a good doctor. All the patients loved me, and all their stories were secret with me. But it turned out not like I thought. I ran into a lot of problems with my wife, and we got divorced. So, I decided to leave the city, leaving everything behind. I don’t mind starting from zero, even shifting my career. Life is all about ups and downs, but I hope this new city works for me. I love meeting new people and making new friends. I love cars and I really think in this new city my dreams will come true.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

When I landed in lucid I worked in mining and fixing light pools till I landed my feet in the city

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I love planes and being in the sky like birds also I'm professional with it and I feel like this job would fit me

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I have more experience in flying planes and you can test me with that also I'm fast learner

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I flied helicopters for the hospital in my old city

How active can you be a week?

6-10

Any additional questions?

Thank you