Travis Panini's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198819222783/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

lucid i have 10 days worth of hrs and fivem i want to say 60days worth of hrs

What is your Discord username?

shinjitsu2431

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Travis Panini

How old is the character you are applying with?

23-25

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

I was fascinated by the sight and sounds of airplanes soaring overhead so much so I joined the Airforce and became a acft mechanic to maintain my own equipment and started my pilot training at 16 years old with my father. The Airforce game me great technical knowledge and how to do my hrly inspec effectively to maintain safety of myself and others i bring along for the fantastic flight and spreading there eyes to the glory of the sky

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

previous place of employment Luchetti's and current is PJ

Why do you want to be a pilot?

the sensation of being airborne, the freedom of the skies, and the mastery of piloting an aircraft are exhilarating experiences, and each flight is a chance to spread my wings metaphorically and literally, pushing boundaries and exploring new horizons and want to share my passion for flying with others

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

team building and fostering a cohesive a supportive team environment no one can take care of us better than each other and we all want to get more flight hrs and be the best of the best in the skys the airforce taught me that we are here to fly fight and win at any means necessary

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

Dev RP was my last city and I worked at the airport I was the topflight instructor with an 86% pass rate of all my students i was a hell of a salesmen for pilot's licenses and acft leases and even managed to sell a few of the finest flying machines known to man kind I think my total flight hrs range in the hundreds from parashooting to guided tours of the city or helping others reach the mile high club

How active can you be a week?

24hrs to 40hrs a week

Any additional questions?

what can i do to improve lucid airlines to being the best air crew out there