Sfera Johnson's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Forsxkenn/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

forsxken

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Sfera Johnson

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Sfera was born in a place of poverty, working as much as he could to just survive and go by the day. After working for so many years doing every possible job (from a cook, to a garbage collector, to a bike repairer and many more) getting paid little to nothing, he saved up enough money to fly out and join Lucid City. Now he's just trying to look for a career and an actual job to have a solid income to buy himself a house and maybe start a family or bring happiness to his friends with gifts and stuff.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I did a lot of delivery runs, electrician, garbage collector and worked at cockatoos as a bartender.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I'd love to fly because that can make people wherever they want to go, quick and fast. I love helping people and making conversations with them so this job sounds something I'd love to do since I'd be helping them get wherever they want. And i've also took so many travels both in head and in city, so I also know some procedures and I absolutely know how good it feels to fly and feel "free" all the way up in the sky.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

Sfera is a hard working and very, very dedicated to what he does. Always trying his hardest, always trying to give the best possible experien going even beyond whats needed to make everyone feel safe and at home, even if things get complicated. Ready to put time and a lot of effort into it, and of course, safety and efficiency is my number one priority, especially for the passengers. And most importantly I live in italy in my head, and usually whenever I'm in city there are no pilots so I think I could give a huge hand when it comes to that, so there would always be at least one.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I took 30+ flights IRL, so I know many procedures when it comes to explain what the passengers should be doing, what they should avoid doing in case of danger and how to handle situations in case things go southways. Also used to play other games where I had to pilot aircrafts but I'm not so sure if it counts when it comes to GTA.

How active can you be a week?

Easily 8+ hours.

Any additional questions?

None.