TJ Hernandez's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/tylermcdonald17url/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

Lucid around 300 - FiveM as a whole around 9,000 *(on both this account and my other account that got hacked.)*

What is your Discord username?

_._tj_._

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

TJ Hernandez

How old is the character you are applying with?

24 (17th October 1999)

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

TJ Hernandez has been actively involved in the Los Santos criminal underground since he was a small child, engaging in stealing, smuggling, and street hustling. TJ had always wanted to be a pilot, even with his criminal past. He spent a lot of time as a child admiring airplanes and daydreaming about flying.

After almost getting arrested, TJ decided to take a different path. Desperate to put his criminal past behind him, he is now applying to flight schools to pursue his lifelong dream of becoming a pilot. TJ is committed to making a change in his life and achieving his goal of becoming a pilot, despite the challenges presented by his criminal past.

In the hopes of getting accepted to become a pilot, TJ has stopped crime completely, sticking to the book in any and all situations.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I currently work for gun store 60 and I am affiliated with UGK.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I have always been drawn towards planes, helicopters, hot-air balloons, anything that flies really. I was once a aircraft dealer in a past city specializing in the sales department of LSIA, with that I started to fly occasionally, fulfilling my dream of flying an aircraft, but I hadn't yet became a pilot which was the end goal!

I have always loved the idea of flying and helping those who need a pilot in my time zone, which is a lot of people. With all of my friends that work at Lucid Airlines, I believe this is the perfect opportunity for me to fulfill my dream and get the job I've always wanted, loving every part of the job along the way!

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I am very different from other individuals that are applying, I am confident, I have a great personality, I am fun to be around, I have much experience in flying, I am a quick learner, I am great with clients and I am also in a time zone that is in major need of pilots, which could further the great reputation that Lucid Airlines already has.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I have a lot experience in flying, mainly in helicopters as my brother, who is a police officer, was lead air-1 for about a year and a half. Known for his intense training, that he passed to me along the way!

When I worked as a aircraft dealer, I did quite a few VIP Helicopter taxis across the city, giving me the ability to easily land the helicopter in most situations.

I am a very quick learner so anything that I may need to learn, shouldn't take me long to get the hang off.

How active can you be a week?

very. I will be in every day, multiple hours per day (5-8+ hours)

Any additional questions?

No further questions, please email me if you need anything!