Triple AAA Company created 7/7/2024

I am starting a business from the ground up that will be a dedicated towing company that is going to be contracted as PD's go-to towing for impound and the towing company that can bring vehicles to mechanic shops. This is due to the mechanic shops never utilizing their towing vehicles. The company will be limited as it is not meant to take away from mechanic shops. Road side assistance will be minor repairs that are just enough to get their vehicle to a mechanic shop or to get them back on the street. This alleviates the problem of people abandoning cars on the roads. I take RP seriously and without a towing company it can sometimes be hard to justify why there is a lamborgini setting in the middle of the street. I want to help the community by creating this service.

image.png

The reason that the mechanic shops don't utilise the tow trucks is because firstly there is often only 1 mechanic working and secondly the tic pay for mechanics is between $5-$7k and on top of that the mechanics receive $3,2k per tow. The mechanic shop however receives $350 so is paying their mechanic their tic and only getting $350 in return. If it were more like Lucid eats for example or there were more mechanics working at one time then it would be a very fun way to RP like it used to be. Now the city auto clears local vehicles and most people carry repair kits on them so towing is not really needed. Also PD rarely impound the vehicles either. Most of the dumped cars are left there after shootouts and are usually picked up after a 30 minute cool down when they I guess feel it is safe to return wiothout further confrontation!

It would be great to see towing reimplemented. It makes not sense that the mechanic gets so much money for using the facility provided by the mechanic shop and yet the shop gets so little??? I did previously ask for this to be looked into but never heard anything back sadly

IRL Mechanic shops typically do not have their own tow truck it is usually a contract with a towing company. They are a separate entity. When you break down on the side of the road you are not calling a mechanic but triple a (A towing slash roadside repair company.).