Ray Roma's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199191295849/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

315 hours Lucid, over 3000 hours FiveM

What is your Discord username?

Calo#1769

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Ray Roma

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Ray Roma is officially from Catania, Sicily. He grew up with many poverty-stricken friends, making him susceptible to the plights of the homeless. His family were not poverty stricken themselves, and instead one of the richest families within Sicily. He used his allowance to buy his friends food and help to pay their families bills. When his parents found out, they struck him from their will and cut him off completely. He gave the last of his money to his friends and stole his mother's jewellery. He used the jewellery to pay for a flight to a city named Lucid. Here he swore to reinstate the family legacy that his parents had decimated.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Currently working at Southside also for over a month, 40+ sales currently.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I want to be a pilot as I love helping people. Whenever I see pilots, I see a community willing to help others by using their expert flight skills to transport them to Cayo Perico, whether it be for a party, a day in the sun or just to wash money. I wish to be a part of this community and wish to also help others see it this way.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

What makes me different is that I am currently on the way to being trusted on the market, with my ultimate hope to be reputable. I only require about 8 more vouches. I am also able to be vouched by those currently trusted on the market, and those known in the server. I also have an excellent work ethic and am always able to be clocked in and help people, especially within a 15 hour week average clock in time.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I have spent lots of time in GTA online, constantly flying many different types of aircraft. I also have spent lots of time on Microsoft flight simulator.

How active can you be a week?

15 hours + a week on average

Any additional questions?

N/A, except from, When can I start? ;)