Adrian Shepherds's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lucifer_MorningStar_666/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

well i cant tell but SDK said 372

What is your Discord username?

lucifer_stolas

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Adrian Shepherds

How old is the character you are applying with?

17/10/1995

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Name: Adrian Shepherd (Alias: Wrench)

Date of Birth: October 17, 1995

Birthplace: San Francisco, USA

Early Life:
Adrian Shepherd was born on October 17, 1995, in the vibrant city of San Francisco. Growing up in a tech-centric environment, Adrian developed an early fascination with technology and mechanics. His father, a skilled mechanic, and his mother, a nurse, encouraged his curiosity. As a child, Adrian spent countless hours disassembling gadgets and computers, eager to understand how they worked. His natural aptitude for technology and problem-solving set the stage for his future endeavors.

The Spark of Rebellion:
During his teenage years, Adrian became increasingly aware of the systemic corruption and surveillance in San Francisco. The city's tech giants and governmental institutions seemed to prioritize profit and control over the well-being of ordinary citizens. Inspired by hacktivist groups and cyber rebels, Adrian began teaching himself hacking. By the age of 16, he had already infiltrated several minor systems, gaining a reputation within the local hacker community for his skills and daring.

Formative Experiences:
Adrian's talents soon caught the attention of underground hacker collectives. He started participating in more significant operations, targeting corrupt officials and exploitative corporations. These activities brought him into conflict with law enforcement and criminal organizations. To protect his identity, Adrian adopted the alias "Wrench" and began wearing a distinctive mask to conceal his face and modulate his voice. The mask became his symbol, representing resistance against oppression and anonymity in the digital age.

Joining DedSec:
In his early twenties, Adrian was recruited by DedSec, a global hacktivist group dedicated to exposing corruption and fighting for the freedom of information. He quickly became one of their most skilled and daring members, known for his ability to break through the most secure systems and his fearless approach to activism. His mechanical skills also made him an expert in creating and deploying various gadgets used in their operations.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

i have 2 jobs right now and im not in a gang
i work in gas station 366 and Blaze it

Why do you want to be a pilot?

Becoming a pilot isn't just about fulfilling a personal dream; it's about embracing a career that combines my love for adventure with a commitment to safety and precision. Pilots have a unique responsibility to ensure the safety of their passengers and crew, and I am eager to take on that responsibility. The rigorous training and discipline required to be a pilot appeal to my sense of dedication and drive.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

i like to think everything is funny until it got serious, im a quick learner and easy to understand and easy going also trying out new thing is what i like to do

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

i play flight sim 24/7

How active can you be a week?

almost everyday everyweek

Any additional questions?

no