Party At The Vanilla Unicorn

Pimp Big C

I just wanted to come here and say thank you to all of the staff that helped plan the amazing party that was held today at the Strip Club. First I want to give a big shout out to Head Mechanic and fellow Owner of the club Chris for helping provide funds and location for this event. Secondly I'd like to thank the Gambino Family for helping provide a safe environment with their security team. Also thanks to the best DJ in the city, none other than Juice Box himself. Then I'd like to thank all the dancers and bartenders that helped keep our customers happy all night. And finally I would like to thank my fellow mothafuckin pimps for brining in the girls that made tonight's party possible.

REACT WITH THIS POST IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE PARTIES HOSTED BY THE PIMPS

• On God Homie 1

On 2/9/2021 at 9:51 PM, Pimp Big C said:

I just wanted to come here and say thank you to all of the staff that helped plan the amazing party that was held today at the Strip Club. First I want to give a big shout out to Head Mechanic and fellow Owner of the club Chris for helping provide funds and location for this event. Secondly I'd like to thank the Gambino Family for helping provide a safe environment with their security team. Also thanks to the best DJ in the city, none other than Juice Box himself. Then I'd like to thank all the dancers and bartenders that helped keep our customers happy all night. And finally I would like to thank my fellow mothafuckin pimps for brining in the girls that made tonight's party possible.

REACT WITH THIS POST IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE PARTIES HOSTED BY THE PIMPS

yesssss