Winston Downy's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199242291322/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

250+

What is your Discord username?

naga7393

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Winston Downy

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Winston Downy was born into the dark underbelly of the city, where violence and power ruled supreme. His father, known only as "The Godfather," was a ruthless mafia leader who ruled with an iron fist. Winston's mother, a fragile beauty, was trapped in a loveless marriage, her screams and tears drowned out by the sound of gunfire and shattering glass.

As a child, Winston suffered unimaginable abuse at the hands of his father, who saw him as a tool to be molded and used. Beatings, belittling, and humiliation were a daily occurrence, eroding Winston's sense of self-worth and leaving him with deep-seated scars.

When his mother was brutally murdered in a gangland hit, Winston was left alone, adrift in a world that seemed determined to destroy him. He turned to drugs to dull the pain, slowly becoming a shell of his former self. The Godfather, sensing an opportunity, pulled Winston into the family business, grooming him to take over the empire.

Years of gang violence, shootouts, and bloodshed followed, Winston's anger and fear simmering just below the surface. But the memories of his mother's death and his father's cruelty lingered, waiting to be unleashed. Now, as a former mafia member, Winston walks the city streets, always looking over his shoulder, waiting for the other shoe to drop, his serious demeanor and short temper a testament to the trauma that haunts him still.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

deliveries is pretty much it

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I want to be a pilot so i can experience a new rp scene and get to know more people but also know how to fly.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

what makes me , different is my drive and how determiend and focused i can be into being a pilot.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

none but im willing to learn

How active can you be a week?

6-12hrs

Any additional questions?

none