Steve Winz's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198163487120/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

1,960 hours on FiveM

What is your Discord username?

thirtyonebabies

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Steve Winz

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

332-947-8569

What is the background of your character?

Steve Winz was born and raised just outside of Paleto Bay, spending most of his childhood in the woods or out on the bay. The biodiversity of Paleto Bay stood out to him even as a young child, the mixture of redwood forests offset by a beautiful bay that stretched as far as the horizon.
As a young man, he kept his head down and his nose to the grindstone. Avoiding the common pitfall of his peers, he'd avoid the wrong side of the law and keep his slate clean in hopes of someday expanding his education and career opportunities.
Growing old in his hometown and thriving as a member of the community is a badge that he wears with honor, though the aspect of travel would cloud these feelings. After taking a vacation trip to Cayo Perico, he would fall back in love with his childhood passion of ecology and biology. The islands of Cayo Perico spoke to his past memories of the bay, while also offering a new wealth of knowledge to learn! New species, fauna, and the locals with their stories! It was all too much for him to just return home to Paleto Bay and stagnate into just another mountain man.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I have no previous jobs through a business in city, I spend most of my time trucking and fishing as of the moment.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I love to fly, and I love to give that experience to anyone who is willing to come along for the ride. Offering the freedom to go wherever you want, as you please, is an American ideal that Lucid Airlines has upheld to the highest standard and being apart of that team would be a dream come true!

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I have a strong drive to excel at any position I'm placed in, striving for the top while supporting my fellow co-workers along the way! Teamwork is a big part of my philosophy, and without teamwork, the whole operation is bound for failure!
I'm highly sociable and I am very good at remembering a face or a name, tailoring the relationship between the company and the customers in order for both parties to be the most comfortable while working together.
A drive for knowledge that helps me be a better employee, and person in general. Knowledge is power, and I can learn, adapt, and overcome any obstacle that is placed in my way!

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

In Lucid City, I have no experience with flying -- I haven't had the opportunity to take to the skies.
In my previous city, I was part of a two man training team that worked with the EMS team. We would train prospect pilots to make emergency landings inside the city in order to pick up patients who needed urgent care. I've spent the majority of my 1,900+ hours in a helicopter, training potential pilots and doing risky maneuvers myself.

How active can you be a week?

30+ hours per week (Stay at home dad)

Any additional questions?

No additional questions at the moment! Thank you for your consideration!