Giuseppe Luciano's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/preatej4/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

What is your Discord username?

DirtMcGirt#4641

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Giuseppe Luciano

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Before moving to Lucid City, Giuseppe was a troublemaker in and out of trouble. In search of a new life, he decided to move. Giuseppe came to the city with the intention of flying straight & trying to join PD. Fast-forward 10 months and quite the opposite has happened. He plugged in with the right wrong people and is once again surrounded by questionable decisions.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I've worked for Lucid Motors and Burgershot.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I want to be a pilot to experience new things in the city. I'd like to meet new people, new connections, and help people who need flights. Working for LM and Burgershot was great while it lasted but I'm trying to secure a better job. I've been in the city long enough now to understand how everything works and it'd be great to take on some more responsibility. I've only heard great things from pilots about working for Lucid Airlines and I'd love the opportunity to become part of the family!

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I'm 28. I make conversation and friends very easily. I listen to instructions well and am willing to go above & beyond for my employer. I applied to Lucid Airlines with like a week in-city and didn't know I had to pay my dues around town first. 10 months and 1100 hours later I believe I've paid my dues and am willing to take on more responisibility.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I'm a proficient flyer and am very confident with it. I've flown both helicopters and small planes countless times doing odd-jobs around the city and never had an issue.

How active can you be a week?

7-10+++ 7 is a minimum for a busy week but on a slow week I'd be looking at 15+

Any additional questions?

No questions, everything has been self-explanatory. Thank you!