Max Bennet's Lucid Airline Application

r0xy94

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199441617357/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

I have 1507 hours on fivem but the bot that checks your lucid city hours is broken currently which isnt allowing me to check my lucid city hours

What is your Discord username?

roxy or r0xy94

How old are you?

6 about to be 17

What is the name of your character?

Max Bennet

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

he moved to lucid city to start a new life and forget everything in his past he was a big rich businessman in his hometown but bought his family a house and they lived in it but there was a problem with the wiring for the house and the house burnt down and killed his entire family. He blamed his self for this because if he believes he gave his parents and family an unsafe living space.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Luchetti's, vanilla unicorn, and 200 guns store still currently work there.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

because I love to fly planes and helicopters I also love to give people rides like a taxi but combining those to is a pilot so I believe being a pilot is something I would absolutely love to do.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I am willing to learn anything I currently don't know some people do it for only the pay and hate flying but i love to fly and talk to people and this is a way i can do both i am also willing to put more hours into being a pilot than most people are willing to put in i also have a little flying experience in other cities.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I have been a pilot in over 30 cities and on some of them I was a Blue Angle.

How active can you be a week?

15-20 hours

Any additional questions?

I don't have any further questions, but I would like to say thank you for allowing me to send in an application to become a lucid city pilot.