Danny Reagan's Lucid Airline Application

Danny Reagan

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018693762/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

47 hours

What is your Discord username?

Velerian

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Danny Reagan

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

I'm a retired rancher from Montana. I flew crop dusters since I was 18 to spray pesticides over my father's fields. He died a couple months before my 19th birthday and so I sold the ranch and the cattle to help me afford college. Tuition was so expensive that I had to seek an ROTC scholarship from the Air Force to finish school. After college, I spent the next 4 years active duty flying C-17 cargo planes for the military, until I was honorably discharged due to medical reasons. Now I'm here just trying to make an honest living doing something that I love.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

No affiliations. I don't have any previous jobs as I have been freelance trucking to make some money since I got to the city.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

At the age of 19, I went to college on an ROTC scholarship and joined the Air Force as a C-17 pilot transporting cargo and doing air drops over the battlefields in the Middle East. Now that I am out of the military, I flew in to the city to start a new life, however flying is the only thing I ever enjoyed and was good at, so I would like nothing more to be a pilot for the airlines.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I've spent several years working in roles that require effective communication, patience, and quick thinking, which has helped me develop the ability to stay calm and solution-oriented under pressure. As well as my military experience setting me apart as I already have good airmanship skills that allow me to aviate, navigate, and communicate, and it usually takes time to develop such skills.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

4 years of active duty military experience flying C-17s.

How active can you be a week?

40 hours per week

Any additional questions?

If I am hired, would you be open to starting a local flight around the city/giving airspace tours as it would allow us another stream of revenue and would give newly incoming residents a look around town?