Hello! I'm Neo Nash and new to the city.

morpheusneo

Hello all, I'm Neo Nash. I'm a single 30 year old moving away from my family and their business to start a new life. I grew up on the east coast where my mother and father owned a construction business. I have one brother and one sister. My oldest sibling is a sister which graduated college with a business degree and helps run the family business in the office. My middle brother worked for our father since he turned 18 and runs the construction crews. I could be considered a bit of a rebel. I have been in trouble a few times but my father always bails me out using his connections in the community where he's a long standing business owner. I went to college in the computer science field where I've always loved computers and wanted to help the family business by making their internet presence stronger and improve their web site. However I once again got into trouble for hacking into local banks to try to make a buck but got caught. My father once again saved me but in an agreement with his father and family, I agreed to move away from the area where my father was afraid that I would continue to build a bad rep to the family name. I found Los Santos and I'm excited to start a life away from my family. I want to find a job and show my family I can do it on my own. I'm wanting to try to stay on the legal side of things but I am always pulled to the wrong side of the law and trying to do things the easier way. I have a love for women but love the single life, I also love fast colorful cars and flashy outfits and dressing nice.