Banned From Discord

Dwayne Pecurious III

I think i got banned from discord. I would like to know why. Can't join from link. If any way possible can I be added back I do not know why I was kicked when I was not currently active in the discord i was waiting for 2 hours for the game server to go back up and once it was I noticed i was kicked from the discord and was not able to rejoin.

• Here we go again.. 1

On 2/12/2021 at 2:11 AM, Dwayne Pecurious III said:

I think i got banned from discord. I would like to know why. Can't join from link. If any way possible can I be added back I do not know why I was kicked when I was not currently active in the discord i was waiting for 2 hours for the game server to go back up and once it was I noticed i was kicked from the discord and was not able to rejoin.

So you joined the discord, said absolutely nothing and then got banned?

On 2/12/2021 at 7:11 AM, Dwayne Pecurious III said:

ive been banned as well no explination

• On God Homie 1