Hi Hello How Are You! <3

Hey there! My name is Rainier, I'm very much new to everything that is GTA. My main experience is RP servers on GMod and Conan Exiles. One is Starwars the other is a fantasy based archaic type of rp. I'm super excited to try this out and I hope to have alot of fun with this! My goal is to be able to get decent enough to stream my GTA Rp life on Twitch and have a blast with everyone involved! <3

Thanks a bunch for stopping by! Toodles! <3

-Rainier

tumblr_osxjh4e1O91u4xyjko1_500.gif

2 hours ago, TyreDoveUrKrit said:

Welcome! Did you have a character concept in mind before you walked into this, or are you just winging it? just curious. 

I have a few in mind, at this point I'm just watching people crash into objects and things and having a long giggle about it. I'm not 100% sure what to really do, but my gal is Sona Syn, she is more or less jack of all trades master of none type deal who doesn't mind abit of trouble. Simple country upbringing, finally made it to the city and thats about all I have thus far. At least for me the building of a character is based on the interactions they have that leads to more development. ^^ So somewhat a blank slate and down for nearly anything within reason. 

8 minutes ago, RainierCherry said:

So, I'm semi sus but hi hello how are you to all three of you! Y'all have the same names as a few people I know from a gmod server. xD

yea what a weird coincidence, definitely different people since ive never played gmod especially not in the past 4 years and especially not frequently with people named walker and frank

3 minutes ago, Thresh said:

yea what a weird coincidence, definitely different people since ive never played gmod especially not in the past 4 years and especially not frequently with people named walker and frank

ahaha made me chuckle .

Edited by JoeyC