Your local neighborhood gay EMT

Howdy folks!

Been searching around for a new and decent serious RP server for quite some time now, just floating around to different ones and seeing what's a good fit for now. I've been playing FiveM for a couple thousand hours now, the majority of that doing EMS RP. I'm also a full time EMT IRL.

I like to put a lot of effort into my RP, and truly try and get inside the head of the character I'm playing and figure out what makes them tick. Not to toot my own horn, but I think I have some of the best medical RP out there.

Excited to fly in and see what's what, and if the city might be a solid new fit for me.

7 hours ago, InfiniteBanana said:

Howdy folks!

Been searching around for a new and decent serious RP server for quite some time now, just floating around to different ones and seeing what's a good fit for now. I've been playing FiveM for a couple thousand hours now, the majority of that doing EMS RP. I'm also a full time EMT IRL.

I like to put a lot of effort into my RP, and truly try and get inside the head of the character I'm playing and figure out what makes them tick. Not to toot my own horn, but I think I have some of the best medical RP out there.

Excited to fly in and see what's what, and if the city might be a solid new fit for me.

Welcome! It's nice to see someone joining that has lots of RP experience!