Hello

Drop-A-Dot

Hello, Drop a Dot Here!

I have been watching roleplay youtubes forever, and have been playing LSPDFR for so long i decided it was time to play some serious immersive gaming! I plan on having a character who grew up and had choices and chances but consistently makes the wrong ones to his detriment. Im very excited to start working, and enjoying the game with all you wonderful persons! (:

5 hours ago, Drop-A-Dot said:

Hello, Drop a Dot Here!

I have been watching roleplay youtubes forever, and have been playing LSPDFR for so long i decided it was time to play some serious immersive gaming! I plan on having a character who grew up and had choices and chances but consistently makes the wrong ones to his detriment. Im very excited to start working, and enjoying the game with all you wonderful persons! (:

Welcome! Glad to see someone here that has seen lots of RP so you should know how most the rules work too! See you around the city 

7 hours ago, JoeyC said:

Welcome! Glad to see someone here that has seen lots of RP so you should know how most the rules work too! See you around the city 

Thanks friend! I have everything set up but im still trying to familiarize myself with all the rules of lucid city and im also writing down any question/concerns/etc about certain rules that might conflict with character arcs/acts/motives/etc.

Very excited to start though!!!

1 hour ago, Drop-A-Dot said:

Thanks friend! I have everything set up but im still trying to familiarize myself with all the rules of lucid city and im also writing down any question/concerns/etc about certain rules that might conflict with character arcs/acts/motives/etc.

Very excited to start though!!!

If you have any questions feel free to throw me a message on here or discord