I won the visa lottery!

Capo

Hello!

My name is Eric Solano. I was born and raised in urban Romania. Ever since I was a kid I was interested in law enforcement. Ended up being recruited for military when I was 17. I gave it my best and tried to protect the country and the alliance with everything I had.

I was deployed in Afghanistan in 2013 to conduct patrol missions within Nato. During a sad October morning, an IED (improvised explosive device) went off 30 feet away from me on the road between Kandahar and Kabul, killing one of my collegues and hurting most of us. I was the luckyest, a piece of schrapnel the size of my fist was stopped by a Class 4 armor plate. After the incident I had to go back to Romania as a Major with severe PTSD.

After I got back home, I still wanted to pursue a career in law enforcement and decided to become a police officer. I was activly a police officer up untill 2 months ago when I won the Diversity Visa Lottery and now I was able to finally move to the United States.

Looking to continue my law enforcement career here aswell and will soon visit and drop some CVs at the local PD stations.

Very nice to meet you all and see you on the streets.

Eric