William Horny

Hello there , I am William Horny , But I go by Willy , I have had a pretty intresting life as of far , I was initally was from South England my boys Jack and louis convinced me to move to Kings Peaks Alaska for a buisness oppertunity , Moonshine and LSD buisness there was booming , Met a guy who gone by the name "Mr.T"  who represented the the mafia who was able to shift our product for us plus at the same time front the dirty cash , We was making mad P's , that was until "T" got arrested , the feds started looking into us , the mafia was pissed thinking we had sold them out , got in bed with the ABI , Louis and Jack arranged a meeting with the mafia to try and get things settled till , well till thety gone to the meeting and never was seen again , I knew waited a month going underground , in some mirracle hoping they would turn up , Nothing , I knew that if i stayed there and poped my head up , I would be dead within a day , Thats why I moved to lucid city , to try again and make new mends , dont know anyone , dont know if I will even meet anyone , this is now my destiny ,

Will I turn up dead? , Will the mafia find out im here ?  , Is this my true destiny ?

well i guess and we will have to wait and see .

I'll keep you updated

William Horny