Staff is trash

Creig Homes

Ive Been in the city for over a year and this new staff is fucking dumb instead of just giving anyone staff fucking do your research on these people  @chance012 and @edwinspagedwin are on a fucking power trip ban this person ban that person like what I was defending my self already had my gun out done farming weed they saw the clip but its 2 staff  v 1 civ duh I'm going to catch a ban. this is stright bullshit I got muted in the discord for getting mad that they aren't doing there job properly. Im sorry but this is dumb.

Just now, Creig Homes said:

Ive Been in the city for over a year and this new staff is fucking dumb instead of just giving anyone staff fucking do your research on these people  @chance012 and @edwinspagedwin are on a fucking power trip ban this person ban that person like what I was defending my self already had my gun out done farming weed they saw the clip but its 2 staff  v 1 civ duh I'm going to catch a ban. this is stright bullshit I got muted in the discord for getting mad that they aren't doing there job properly. Im sorry but this is dumb.

@Cosm0 @gewrutv @Xando

• Director of Administration
Business Owner DPS Commissioner FIB Command Gang Leader Gang Management Team Import Dealer Manager Judge Warden of Public

Hey there, please refrain from tagging Cosmo and Tj, could you explain what happened to me further in dms?

Xando#0001.

Thank you, have an excellent day.

@Creig Homes I completely agree with you, I was banned by @Chino for combat logging when I showed him 4 screen shots proving my game crashed he just ended up wasting my time because after I showed him everything he asked for he ended up saying the crash logs didn't match up and I edited them which is something you cant even do, I didn't even know what I was showing him I just did what he asked but apparently its my fault cause the time on the logs didn't match now I'm banned for 3 months and I'm stuck playing ass warzone for the summer. Tried to get in contact with other staff but of course no one answers.

• rps locked this topic