Tommy Gunter's Lucid Airline Application

walshman95

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198153857874/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

512 Hours

What is your Discord username?

Dean#2597

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Tommy Gunter

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

I was 18 years old when I joined the Irish Airforce as it was always my dream. I served here for 7 years where I was trained to be a pilot of an airbus transporter. This would involve me flying an airbus plane full with soldiers and equipment into sometimes hostile environments. During this training we learned everything we could about flying and its where my real passion for flying started. On my 25th birthday I was given an option to leave the air force as my father had passed away and being an only child I had to return home to take care of my mother and the farm. For the past year I have been taking care of my mother and now my farm. This involves flying a dust cropper plane to tend to the plants on our huge farm.

My mother has recently passed away and I have sold the farm and equipment to move to this wonderful city. But my heart will always be within aviation. I would love the opportunity to be in the sky again as it is where I feel most at home now that I have no family left.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Currently I am between jobs. I do some construction work and I also work part time doing deliveries for several stores.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I want to be a pilot because it is where I belong. I served for 6 years in the air force as a pilot and flew a dust cropper on my farm for another year.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I stand out from the other applicants as not only do I have military flying experience, I also have the patience and obedience that comes with it.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

As I mentioned earlier, I have 6 years experience flying for the Irish air force in an airbus plane. And on top of this I have 1 year experience flying a plane on my farm.

How active can you be a week?

I am usually active for about 25+ hours a week

Any additional questions?

I have no further questions. Thank you for your time and consideration for this position.

• 3 weeks later...
Business Owner Lucid Airlines SASP Command

Hello, 

Thank you for taking interest in applying as a Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. We appreciate you taking the time to fill in an application within the Forums. It has been decided by the Lucid Airlines Management to ACCEPT your application in becoming a Trainee/Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. 

To proceed with your application, please join our Lucid Airlines discord if you have not already, and use our role request channel to request the role, "Interviewee" after which you will have to go through a short interview to proceed to our training !

https://discord.gg/rRZRDGdcyD

- Lucid Airlines Management