Andrew Grillot's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198425170652/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

I have 276 hours on FiveM

What is your Discord username?

Bop Cat#2976

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Andrew Grillot

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Andrew Grillot, born in New York city in 1995 with an American father, and an Italian mother. He graduated college at 24 years old with a major in criminal justice, and a minor in culinary arts. He wants nothing more in life than to clean up the streets of all criminal duties and make a nice meal as a reward for him and his dog Angelo. His mother was the first in the her family to break away from the long family tradition of Italian mobsters in northern Sicily and joined the NYPD, Andrew ever since he was a child wanted nothing more than to grow up to be a police officer just like his mother, but after he graduated college, he decided that he wanted to take that one step farther and go to the big leagues, the FIB in Lucid City
Andrew’s father was a traveling carpenter his whole life and was never really home, the last time he ever saw him was for his 12th birthday, then the day after he left for a job in Carolina State and was kidnapped by meth addicts and held as a hostage in a bank robbery, which during one of the robbers guns misfired and shot him in the head, killing him instantly. This only motivated Andrew’s passion for criminal justice even more to someday find his fathers killer.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

In other cities I have been: LSPD, Taxi, Security, and privately flying planes for rich people.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

To transport people professionally and safely to where they need to go and my passion to be in the air and fly.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I am very good at multitasking , decision making, working in a group/team setting, and working on my feet in stressful situations

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I have flown private jets and small aircraft in another city for music artists and other rich people, and I have at least 40+ hours in the air

How active can you be a week?

35-50 hours

Any additional questions?

None

• 2 weeks later...
Business Owner Lucid Airlines SASP Command

Hello, 

Thank you for taking interest in applying as a Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. We appreciate you taking the time to fill in an application within the Forums. It has been decided by the Lucid Airlines Management to ACCEPT your application in becoming a Trainee/Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. 

To proceed with your application, please join our Lucid Airlines discord if you have not already, and use our role request channel to request the role, "Interviewee" after which you will have to go through a short interview to proceed to our training !

https://discord.gg/rRZRDGdcyD

- Lucid Airlines Management