Jojo longshot's Lucid Airline Application

CarnNex

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/CarnNex/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

320 hours

What is your Discord username?

JoJ0#4197

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Jojo longshot

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Jojo comes from a family of 8 kids. He was always the one doing all of the farm work to make sure he had money to do stuff on the weekends. When he was of age he joined the military and ran away from home to never return. Since then he has had no contact with his family and always has work on his mind to make a better life for himself.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I started doing delivery’s and a few chicken runs and now currently a mechanic.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I have always dreamed of being a pilot. The joys of traveling and seeing new places. I am always a big supporter of great customer service and always taking care of my people.I enjoying meeting new people and helping others in anyway I can.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I am away devoting my time to work and servicing people for there enjoyment of the city. I won’t to be able to make it a fun city and keep people flying as I see there is always someone requesting a pilot.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I have played a few different flight simulators and a lot of experience flying for gta online.

How active can you be a week?

15-20 at least

Any additional questions?

Not at this time

• 2 weeks later...
Business Owner Lucid Airlines SASP Command

Hello, 

Thank you for taking interest in applying as a Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. We appreciate you taking the time to fill in an application within the Forums.  Unfortunately, it has been decided by the Lucid Airlines Management that your application has been DENIED and that we won't be able to invite you to the next portion of our application process. 

You may re-apply 14 days from this message being posted. Have a great day ahead!

-Lucid Airlines Management