Mel Johnson's Lucid Airline Application

Mel

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199097156586/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

221 hrs on record

What is your Discord username?

mel#3693

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Mel Johnson

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Mel moved here about 3 months ago but she has been in and out of the city for a month but she is back for good. She moved away from home by herself and came to Lucid, she started out by doing multiple different delivery jobs. She then started working at Pillbox Hospital as EMS. She is wanting to expand her skills and expand her knowledge. Mel has had a rough time getting around the city and meeting new people but she has decided to take on a new challenge in life.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I use to work delivering jobs, and I worked as EMS at pillbox.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I want to be a pilot because I want to be able to help the people of Lucid with their needs of flights. I have always had a passion to fly but I have never pursued this. I want to finally have the opportunity to fly and no matter what kind of flight the customers need, I want to be able to be there for them. I have seen when there were multiple people waiting at the airport to catch flights and they were frustrated because they couldn't get a flight as soon as they needed so I want to be able to make sure everyone is taken care of.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I think that I am very hard working and dedicated to whatever I do. I try to be the best I can be and provide the best service for whomever I come across. I also believe that I am very outgoing and a people person, I love communicating with all kinds of people whether it may be professionally or just casual.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

OOC, I use to fly all the time in GTA5. Flying was one of my favorite things ever.
I may not be the best but I am willing to learn anything and everything and I can pick up on things very quickly.

How active can you be a week?

I work 3 nights a week... so for 4 nights a week I am on for long periods of times.

Any additional questions?

None at the time. Thank you for your time.

Business Owner Lucid Airlines SASP Command

Hello, 

Thank you for taking interest in applying as a Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. We appreciate you taking the time to fill in an application within the Forums. It has been decided by the Lucid Airlines Management to ACCEPT your application in becoming a Trainee/Probationary Pilot at Lucid Airlines. 

To proceed with your application, please join our Lucid Airlines discord if you have not already, and use our role request channel to request the role, "Interviewee" after which you will have to go through a short interview to proceed to our training !

https://discord.gg/rRZRDGdcyD

- Lucid Airlines Management