Dumping Bodies In The Ocean.

DrunkGunz

Hello,

I'm not sure if this has already been discussed or addressed elsewhere, if so please disregard and point me in the right direction.

I have noticed that it is very common for people to dump peoples body in the water (or threaten) as a form of punishment after an altercation. I personally think this is very poor RP and unrealistic.

Furthermore its being done with malicious intent to cause a problems for the other players RP.

I understand in long RP'd story line may lead to a characters body being disposed this way but, realistically this would be done by maybe a serially killer type of character.

I think that in 99% of street shootings and altercations the bodies are left and the criminals flees the area. Not to mention the point is to create great story's and content, not punish players because someone is mad.

I'd love to hear some feedback from our government regarding these scenarios and, maybe some written legislation clarifying the issue if they think it necessary.

Thanks Everyone :)

• 11 months later...

I totaly agree, like there are so many things that are just poor stoopid and makes no sense....    Like alot of things tht would happen irl are not mentioned as rules but things that are like made up and would never occur irl are made as rules... Strange.