Ryu Takahashi

kurt

Hello Lucid City. This is Ryu. Back in my hometown, I always looked up to my brother. While he wasn't home much, he taught me the ways to live like a Yakuza, hair slicked back and suit and tie. My mother learned of his involvement with the organization and threw him out of the house. While I wanted to grow up and live like him, my mother thought otherwise. She self schooled me and taught me English and American customs, but then she tragically died before I turned 25, leaving me without a family. So, in an effort to start a new life, I was off to America. 

Here in Lucid City, I want to make a clean life for myself. There is nothing left for me in my hometown. I want to start a family and have a stable job, but my Yakuza habits always seem to creep back in. I might not live the best life, but I will live it to the fullest.

• Oh Word? 1

Herro my brotha! Good to see someone from da virrage.

I, too, harve a shakey past with da Yakuza. I hope you find yourserf at home in dis new city. If you needa fren, feel free to carr me! (I seem to have misprace my numba for now).

- Kim Takanooka

Edited by Redgouf
  • You Cool 1