Bruce Moakler's Lucid Airline Application

B Mo

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/BMoYo

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

1,438 hrs on record last played on Jan 19 - Over 200hr in LC 2.0, 75% of the rest in 1.0

What is your Discord username?

BMo#5658

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Bruce Moakler

How old is the character you are applying with?

Middle Aged

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Bruce is a standup citizen with no criminal activity. Although the streets are touch and endless opportunities at immense illegal wealth, he has remained strong in doing the right thing. Often Bruce lends a helping hand to those who ask.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I have applied to both Imports and White Widow in the past. Neither seem to want to hire a full 24/7 staffing group, putting personal financial gains above having the doors open to the community. I have maintained a legal goods business working in the mine.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

With no new businesses for sale in the near future and current businesses of interest not hiring, becoming a pilot is the next avenue of employment I wish to seek. I enjoy providing a service to the community and helping to keep needed aspects available. Who doesn't like to fly?

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

My goal is to create an enjoyable atmosphere through legal means. As a pilot this would include subtle dialog to make the processes of flying interesting and realistic. I believe actively communicating my availability status is required as an individual in either management or roles where one's availability heavily affects others; this includes a minimum of a thirty-minute warning when becoming unavailable for others to make their own plans.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I've flown a few helicopters in small servers for fun, but only briefly. Outside GTA I've used flying vehicles as well but would need to train for realistic and RP accurate flying.

How active can you be a week?

I typically fly into LC evenings EST US and most of the day when not working.

Any additional questions?

I'd like to request an interview in the city, and any questions I think of between now and then I'll ask there.

Thank you for your time and hope to see ya on the tarmac,
B