ban appeal

splatt762

I have played in Lucid for the past few months when i came into a messed up situation were i kept getting rdmd so i tried to get revenge on the guy when my friend came in the city, we robbed the guy and i didnt have a screen recorder and the guy that we robbed called gov and showed the clip of us robbing but left out the part where he was vdming. I was really mad and gov wanted me in waiting room, but i was mad so i just got on halo.

This will never happen again, i buy the prority sub and plan on continueing to buy it if unbanned. thank you so mujch for your consideration.  

Steam: Empty

Discord : Yomito Yuuki #8216

CFX.RE: MrSplatt

Screenshot (1).png

3 hours ago, splatt762 said:

I have played in Lucid for the past few months when i came into a messed up situation were i kept getting rdmd so i tried to get revenge on the guy when my friend came in the city, we robbed the guy and i didnt have a screen recorder and the guy that we robbed called gov and showed the clip of us robbing but left out the part where he was vdming. I was really mad and gov wanted me in waiting room, but i was mad so i just got on halo.

This will never happen again, i buy the prority sub and plan on continueing to buy it if unbanned. thank you so mujch for your consideration.  

Steam: Empty

Discord : Yomito Yuuki #8216

CFX.RE: MrSplatt

Screenshot (1).png

This isn't the ban appeal section so it is highly unlikely any staff will accept an appeal here.