Gavin M's Lucid Airline Application

Kermit F.

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199019793038/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

Lucid I just have a few weeks, but on FiveM I have 100's of hours.

What is your Discord username?

gavvvin#0001

How old are you?

I am 17 years old.

What is the name of your character?

Gavin M

How old is the character you are applying with?

26 years old

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

(346)-256-2362

What is the background of your character?

I am 26 years old and I'm currently looking for a job. I have had a few other jobs but I'm looking for one in aerospace now. When I was a youngster my mother took me to an air show and I was immediately hooked. I have done lots of research on planes so I know a lot about them. Not just form specific years but knowledge from many different years. I have gone up in planes many times now and still get that rush feeling every time I start to fly. I am very interested in learning how to fly for commercial/private airlines (or whatever you need)

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Used to be a trash man and still do that on and off. I've done some mining as well. Nothing that I have ties to and I am looking for a permanent job occupation. No affiliations with gangs and have no criminal record to my name.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I would like to be a pilot because I have always been fascinated by aviation. I am also a very good flyer as I have flow in other city's. Being in the air is always something I have liked to do when I'm in other people's aircraft. I am very quick to learn and I am very willing to do this job because this is something that I enjoy doing and I believe that it is better to have someone on the job that enjoys what they are doing. (Out of RP) I also have done a lot of different flying software's as well like DCS and know the basics on how things work so I can pick this stuff up fairly quickly.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

What makes me different than others that are applying is that I am excited about this job. I love aviation as I have stated before. This meaning that I am not just doing this as a job but as something that I enjoy. I will be happy and excited about my job and will hopefully be able to make the work environment a better place. I am also a good people person which is good if I'm having to transport large amounts of people.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

The experience that I have with flying is being in co-pilot seats and being able to take over mid flight a little. I have also flown in another city called SACRP and was a very good helicopter pilot. I also have done lots of research and study aerospace. (out of RP) I am also IRL trying to get my single prop pilots license so I do have a little IRL experience.

How active can you be a week?

3-5 Hours; but I'm willing to really put in work.

Any additional questions?

Would like to know a little more about the department and the pay. I also want to know what planes/helis I can fly. Also would like to know what the ranking system is.