Curious

jasonotraz

You honestly probably aren’t trying hard enough. People are super active in the community, especially admins and moderators. Maybe if you put less time into making smart-ass posts in the forums and put more time into trying to communicate with whoever it is you need to speak to, you’d see results.

I am not being a smartass, I truly have no idea what I was banned for.  I was asked to wait 7 days after my first appeal, Which I did, I keep trying to find out why I was banned and all I am getting is that it takes time to figure it out, An than someone said I was banned for Modding and truly I have no clue what that is, I am being 100% honest with you guys and all anyone is telling me is nothing or claiming that I am being a smart ass.  Everything I have been saying on here has been sincere

20 hours ago, jasonotraz said:

I am not being a smartass, I truly have no idea what I was banned for.  I was asked to wait 7 days after my first appeal, Which I did, I keep trying to find out why I was banned and all I am getting is that it takes time to figure it out, An than someone said I was banned for Modding and truly I have no clue what that is, I am being 100% honest with you guys and all anyone is telling me is nothing or claiming that I am being a smart ass.  Everything I have been saying on here has been sincere

When you load into the server what reason does it give you?

I have, One of the two times I put in a ban appeal, I was told I was banned for Modding, And Honestly I have no clue what that is.  So I have asked what is was an no one thinks they need to tell me.  Truly and Sincerely I have NO clue what Modding is. People might think I am lying or being a smartass, But I am not.

I now think that I have only been banned on discord though. I can seem to get the discord server back, and when I try to log into the game, it says I have no Role

I do have a question, Now if it is figured out that I was only banned from discord and not the game, What is going to happen with the person who told me I was Modding? Its a honest question.

The second video is what happens when I try to fly into the city.  

Edited by jasonotraz