Jewelry Heist

Jordan Young

so the sons of Abraham hit the lucid city jeweler a few days back the three of use pulled up around the corner  two of use got out walked in broke the cameras (rp style wasn't sure if there was an actual way to so so) and proceeded to brake open the jewelry cases after the two of use finished loading up with neckless rings and watched of all kinds we made for the door to are dismay the door was locked and we that are self's screwed, one off use thought  maybe he could brake the door down with his bat so he just kept hitting and eventually ether by brute force or sheer luck the doors opened we made for the get away car and cheesed it. to are surprise we did not seem to attract  any obvious attention  to are self's from the lcpd we shall se how long that lasts 

• You Cool 2

On 2/8/2021 at 6:31 PM, thebossjoe said:

so the sons of Abraham hit the lucid city jeweler a few days back the three of use pulled up around the corner  two of use got out walked in broke the cameras (rp style wasn't sure if there was an actual way to so so) and proceeded to brake open the jewelry cases after the two of use finished loading up with neckless rings and watched of all kinds we made for the door to are dismay the door was locked and we that are self's screwed, one off use thought  maybe he could brake the door down with his bat so he just kept hitting and eventually ether by brute force or sheer luck the doors opened we made for the get away car and cheesed it. to are surprise we did not seem to attract  any obvious attention  to are self's from the lcpd we shall se how long that lasts 

That sounds like a success story if I've ever heard of one.

• On God Homie 1

On 2/8/2021 at 10:39 AM, Jordan Young said:

What were the outcomes of everyone's jewelry heist?

So I get a seemingly good tip from a friendly cab driver. He tells me, in detail, how one would go about liberating the jewelry store of some of its finest product...minus one crucial point. After parting ways with the cabby, I set off on a few prep errands. I gathered the supplies I would need and stashed them in my extra car, safe in one of the many Los Santos garages. I called a new buddy, goes by Bean, and told him I stumbled into an opportunity. Bean bit, and agreed to meet somewhere secluded to hash out some finer details. After a little chat, Bean and I collect a fast motorcycle and proceeded to the store. Our spirits were high, we finally had the prospect of a solid payday on our doorstep.

If only we'd known at the time, the one critical detail the cabby left out. The fucking security doors.

So good old Bean and I are in Vangelico's, bats in hand, smashing the place into oblivion and lining our pockets. We cleaned the whole place out before we heard a siren, but it sounded like it was approaching fast. We bolted for the door, only to find it had sealed behind us. We were truly fucked.

I thought quickly. There was a slim chance one of us could walk away from this, but only if one of us stalled the police long enough and convincingly. I made up my mind. I would take the hit, I would go to prison, and Bean would walk.  I told him to run to the back as fast as he could and toss everything incriminating in the garbage, and to take off his clothes. He was perplexed, but he listened to me in the end. The cops were at the door now, show time. I cleared my throat and headed up to the security door to charm the pants off these cops. I make a point to take up as much space as I can in the door so Bean would be obscured from vision and go off on a long winded tangent about inspecting jewelry being a fetish of mine, that I had no intention to actually leave with anything, and that the cops were trying to kink shame me publicly. By the time they had me sorted out and searched, Bean was clean. They found him in the store while they were sweeping it and when asked I was adamant I didn't know him, and he said the same about me. I watched him walk away from the back of a squad car, unsure if I'd see him again. 

The officers had a lot of questions at the station, and I played ball for the most part. I'm nothing if not cordial. A female officer had taken a liking to me on the ride over, and asked if any of the diamond rings in my pocket where mine from before I went to the jewelry store...maybe for a proposal of some sort. I think she was baiting me into proposing to her from the cell, but I threw her a curve ball and told he that I the guy from the store was actually my boyfriend, and the ring was meant for him. She let me keep it, and I picked it up when my 10  months were up. 

First thing after I was released, I open my phone to call Bean. He picked me up within 30 seconds. A bond was forged, and my sacrifice was worth it. Whatever money we would've made that day paled in comparison to  the value of earning someone's trust. A ride or die friend is nothing to scoff at. 

Edited by violentmnky

On 2/11/2021 at 10:09 PM, violentmnky said:

So I get a seemingly good tip from a friendly cab driver. He tells me, in detail, how one would go about liberating the jewelry store of some of its finest product...minus one crucial point. After parting ways with the cabby, I set off on a few prep errands. I gathered the supplies I would need and stashed them in my extra car, safe in one of the many Los Santos garages. I called a new buddy, goes by Bean, and told him I stumbled into an opportunity. Bean bit, and agreed to meet somewhere secluded to hash out some finer details. After a little chat, Bean and I collect a fast motorcycle and proceeded to the store. Our spirits were high, we finally had the prospect of a solid payday on our doorstep.

If only we'd known at the time, the one critical detail the cabby left out. The fucking security doors.

So good old Bean and I are in Vangelico's, bats in hand, smashing the place into oblivion and lining our pockets. We cleaned the whole place out before we heard a siren, but it sounded like it was approaching fast. We bolted for the door, only to find it had sealed behind us. We were truly fucked.

I thought quickly. There was a slim chance one of us could walk away from this, but only if one of us stalled the police long enough and convincingly. I made up my mind. I would take the hit, I would go to prison, and Bean would walk.  I told him to run to the back as fast as he could and toss everything incriminating in the garbage, and to take off his clothes. He was perplexed, but he listened to me in the end. The cops were at the door now, show time. I cleared my throat and headed up to the security door to charm the pants off these cops. I make a point to take up as much space as I can in the door so Bean would be obscured from vision and go off on a long winded tangent about inspecting jewelry being a fetish of mine, that I had no intention to actually leave with anything, and that the cops were trying to kink shame me publicly. By the time they had me sorted out and searched, Bean was clean. They found him in the store while they were sweeping it and when asked I was adamant I didn't know him, and he said the same about me. I watched him walk away from the back of a squad car, unsure if I'd see him again. 

The officers had a lot of questions at the station, and I played ball for the most part. I'm nothing if not cordial. A female officer had taken a liking to me on the ride over, and asked if any of the diamond rings in my pocket where mine from before I went to the jewelry store...maybe for a proposal of some sort. I think she was baiting me into proposing to her from the cell, but I threw her a curve ball and told he that I the guy from the store was actually my boyfriend, and the ring was meant for him. She let me keep it, and I picked it up when my 10  months were up. 

First thing after I was released, I open my phone to call Bean. He picked me up within 30 seconds. A bond was forged, and my sacrifice was worth it. Whatever money we would've made that day paled in comparison to  the value of earning someone's trust. A ride or die friend is nothing to scoff at. 

love this man, and  wonder who that cab driver was ?

Mine we had 1 posted up driver, 1 lookout in a near by building, 2 in store with one managing the hostage and negotiations with the police while the other collected the jewels. We had a car posted up around the corner but still requested a car to throw off the police and give time for our look out to avoid suspicion and get on another building to make sure the cops gave us the time we requested while we drove off with the hostage. After exiting the jewelry store we headed for the vehicle the police provided but then ran straight down the block towards our daytona and drove down to grove street changed our outfits, went to the impound to take out a track hawk and ditched the daytona, then just waited till 1 to sell the jewels. It was fun but we really didn't care about the money, just the experience and practice for a bank heist.

We had 2 escape Bikes ready to go. 1, 1 seater and a 2 seat bike. Me and my 2 boys took a hostage and as soon as we started busting the case open the alarm sounds and the doors lock. we still grab everything and are prepared to make demands as soon as the cop arrives. 3 cops come and right away we demand no spike strips to be used or we kill the hostage and that we want a head start before we take off on our bikes. the cops notices that there is only 1 bike out there and 3 of us.... so we made a extra demand that we want a car prepared for us to all escape in. as they get us a car we demand the hostage to strip naked in front of the police for our amusement. once the police get us a car we all take off... besides me that got on my bike. i escaped just fine but my homies in the car wasnt so lucky... 

• 1 month later...