Justin Foxx ->(Must Read)<-

J.Foxx

A small boy sat on the floor, playing with toys, as any other kid his age would. Loud noises began to emerge from the next room over. As you would expect the boy was frightened, but still he continued to play. The noises continued for roughly five minutes, growing more intense until coming to an abrupt halt. The sound of a door could be heard, and suddenly the boy was joined by his mother. He later noticed a man in black clothing whom he had no memories of prior.

A day passed by, and the boy now was sitting at a table eating cereal. His mother sat next to him drinking coffee. On the other end of the table was a man. This man, the boy did happen to know, as his father. The family was interrupted by the ring of a doorbell. The father opened the door to see a man in black clothing. The boy peeked his head from behind his fathers pant leg. He yelled with enthusiasm, "Daddy I know him! He had sex with mom yesterday!" The man in black clothing pulled the door shut and left.

Oh... Yea... I forgot to mention that guy in the black clothes... Yea that's me, Justin Foxx!

Edited by J.Foxx

• J.Foxx changed the title to Justin Foxx ->(Must Read)<-