Miles Lawrence Rag to Riches

I grew up in a poor neighborhood in Los Santos. My parents were both struggling to make ends meet, working long hours at low-paying jobs. I knew from a young age that I didn't want to live a life of poverty, but I didn't see any other way out. As I got older, I started to get involved in petty crime to make some extra money. I started by stealing bikes and cars, but soon moved on to selling drugs. At first, it was just small-time dealing, but as I gained more experience and built up this network, I started to become a major player in the drug trade.

My success as a drug dealer brought me wealth and power, but it also brought me enemies. I had to constantly watch my back, knowing that anyone could turn on me at any moment. Despite the danger, I continued to grow. However, My success also came at a cost. I lost touch with my family and friends, and became more and more isolated as I climbed the ranks of the criminal underworld. I began to question whether the wealth and power were worth the sacrifices I had made, but by now it was too late to turn back.