Derrick Jones's Lucid Airline Application

An_var1

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198150457913/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

120+

What is your Discord username?

An_var#5107

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Derrick Jones

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Derrick Jones had witnessed his parents' brutal murder when he was just a child. The traumatic event left a profound impact on him, and he knew that he could not rest until the killer was brought to justice. He moved to the city of Lucid with a singular goal in mind: to find the person responsible for his parents' death and make sure they paid for their crime. Despite the many challenges and obstacles he faced, Derrick remained persistent in his pursuit of the truth. He spent countless hours researching and investigating every lead, determined to uncover any information that could help him catch the killer. Along the way, he met many people who were willing to help him in his quest, from fellow investigators to sympathetic locals who offered him their support and encouragement. Eventually, after months of hard work and determination, Derrick was able to uncover the identity of the killer. He brought the evidence he had gathered to the authorities, and the perpetrator was finally brought to justice. Though it had been a long and difficult journey, Derrick finally found closure and was able to move on from the traumatic events of his past. His bravery, determination, and unwavering commitment to justice serve as an inspiration to us all.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

I used to do sanitation runs and pick up garbage, also lots of free taxi service to give back to the community.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I would really love to become a pilot so I can serve the community and have the opportunity to see the world from a unique perspective and experience the thrill of flying through the air at high speeds. Along the way I want to also meet new people and have fun while doing my job to keep the people on the plane safe and happy.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I have a business where I work from home Monday-Friday so I can put around 30 hours in the weekdays and 20 more on weekends.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I've flew lots of different type of planes and helicopters, have a decent amount of experience.

How active can you be a week?

40-50hrs

Any additional questions?

The only question I would have is about the pay scale.