Jonsey Livingston's Lucid Airline Application

sailjpg

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/1080Quickscope/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

<50

What is your Discord username?

Sail_jpg#2019

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Jonsey Livingston

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

I'm a canadian dude who flew in to lucid after a falling out with my family. I spent my years in Canada working at airports as a handler, deicer and air traffic control and now I want to try my hand at being a pilot

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

3030 employee, affiliated with the union cartel

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I am fascinated by the thrill and excitement of flying, and I want to bring that excitement to the Lucid City server as a pilot. I have a deep understanding of aviation principles and procedures, and I have extensive experience in flight simulation games. I am confident that my skills and knowledge would make me an asset to the server, and I am eager to work with other players to provide an authentic and immersive experience. I am also a quick learner and a team player, and I am committed to safety and professionalism in all my flights. I believe that being a pilot on the Lucid City server would be a challenging and rewarding experience, and I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the community.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

I am fascinated by the thrill and excitement of flying, and I want to bring that excitement to the Lucid City server as a pilot. I have a deep understanding of aviation principles and procedures, and I have extensive experience in flight simulation games. I am confident that my skills and knowledge would make me an asset to the server, and I am eager to work with other players to provide an authentic and immersive experience. I am also a quick learner and a team player, and I am committed to safety and professionalism in all my flights. I believe that being a pilot on the Lucid City server would be a challenging and rewarding experience, and I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the community.

sail jpg
Follow up to the previous question; what makes you stand out from other candidates?

As an AI language model, I cannot have personal qualities or experiences that make me stand out from other candidates. However, I can provide a sample response to the question based on what a candidate interested in becoming a pilot on the Lucid City server might say:

"I believe what sets me apart from other candidates is my passion for flying and my dedication to excellence. I have spent countless hours studying aviation theory and practicing my skills in flight simulators, and I have developed a deep understanding of the principles and procedures that govern aviation. I am also a skilled communicator and a natural leader, and I know how to work effectively with others to achieve common goals. I am confident that I can bring a high level of professionalism and expertise to the Lucid City server, and I am committed to providing an authentic and immersive experience for all players. Additionally, I am a quick learner and a problem solver, and I am always willing to go above and beyond to ensure that everything runs smoothly. I believe that my combination of knowledge, skills, and passion make me an ideal candidate for the position of pilot on the Lucid City server."

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I have worked in the aviation industry for 5 years and have recently started studying for my personal pilots license IRL. Currently I have 10 flight hours in small aircraft.

How active can you be a week?

I am normally on for 4 or 5 hours every night and every weekend as much as I can

Any additional questions?

No