Dustin Johnson's Lucid Airline Application

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/bapeethan1997/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

On Lucid I would say I have roughly around 50-100 hours easily. On FiveM as a whole, I have way more time than I'd like to admit. At least 2 k hours overall.

What is your Discord username?

BapeEthan#1498

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Dustin Johnson

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

My character was born in Liberty City. Growing up he was a little bit of a troublemaker. He was always getting suspended from school, and was always getting grounded by his parents. In 11th grade he realized that he needed to step it up and stop acting up. He went to trade school for automotive engineering. He moved to Los Santos for a new start. He has been trying to just make it by for now and is hoping that getting a job at the airlines could be the opportunity he's been needing.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

No previous jobs or current affiliations.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

I would love to be a pilot because I have always loved flying. In previous cities that I have owned planes or helis in, I would sometimes spend hours flying round with no real destination. I also feel that being a pilot would be a great way to meet new people and open up a whole new world of RP possibilities for me.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

What makes me different is that I feel like most people aren't applying for this for strictly getting better RP scenarios. I am looking for rich and realistic RP and for a lot of new friends.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I have previously been a commercial pilot in my past cities.

How active can you be a week?

I can dedicate at the very least 20 hours a week to the airline.

Any additional questions?

I do not have any questions. Thank you for your considerations.