Max Newman's Lucid Airline Application

Skript

What is your Steam profile link?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Skripttt/

How many hours do you have on Lucid and / or FiveM?

617 hours on Fivem, around 500 in lucid

What is your Discord username?

Skript#5019

How old are you?

What is the name of your character?

Max Newman

How old is the character you are applying with?

What is the phone number of the character you are applying with?

What is the background of your character?

Max Newman has had a constant road with ups and downs, he flew to the city trying to find the best outcome for himself looking for a future that holds fun memories and beautiful views. Upon arrival Max Newman had it tricky, he had no money when flying meaning he found himself in a Burgershot uniform within the first month of his "travels". After being let go, Max Newman decided to go on a search for a group which would help him make money and new friends. This led max into a stressful situation with some close encounters with the police. Max decided to quit his "life on the edge" after a few weeks with his "crew" and decided to take his interests into a managers position at Cockatoos in which he stayed there for several months having a small break half-way through. Whilst in this management position Max decided to rejoin his family for a while due to some business that was outgoing with the ordeals in the family. Max realized that due to his crew taking a big chunk of time out of his day it wasn't going to work whilst managing cockatoos. Max had a hard think and decided to take a break from the city due to the stress of the gangs and flew back to his hometown where his family lived. He has only recently returned and is ready for his next chapter in life.

What are your previous jobs and / or current affiliations?

Cockatoos Manager, Burgershot Employee.

Why do you want to be a pilot?

Flying has always been an interest to me, especially piloting a plane. I love interactions with people and getting familiar with new faces. I love the thrill of being in the air and the Independence I get whilst piloting passengers whilst working in small teams or alone.

What makes you different from other individuals that are applying?

My personal qualities such as discipline, attention to detail, good judgment, and strong communication skills which I think are very important for pilots to have. These traits can demonstrate my ability to handle the responsibilities and challenges of being a pilot.

What kind of experience do you have related to flight and piloting?

I have extensive training and knowledge of flying.

How active can you be a week?

I'm in city usually 7 days a week for several hours

Any additional questions?

N/A